top of page

AABC’s Location

AABC is located in northern Bergen County, New Jersey less than 10 minutes from the border of New York. Currently, approximately 80% of our learners come from Bergen County, while the other 20% come from Rockland County.

One of the nicest things about being located right in the center of Closter is that we are surrounded by so many enriching places that we love to visit year-round (e.g., the town's public library, Belskie art museum, Macbain community farm, and the lovely Farrell woods).


At AABC, we consider it a critical component of our program to incorporate our local community into the learning experience.

Acton Academy Bergen County
300 High Street
Closter, NJ 07624

bottom of page